Look below to find out how to make these amazing chocolate stuffed pancakes. And make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more!: http://bit.ly/28Okvch
Chocolate Ganache Stuffed pancakes
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup warm cream
1 cup AP flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 large egg
optional toppings: whipped cream, syrup, strawberries, bananas, chocolate drizzle
1. Mix bowl of chocolate chips with warmed cream, let chocolate melt with cream for a minute and whisk to combined to create ganache
2. Let ganache set in fridge for 10 min
3. On a parchment-lined tray, scoop discs of the ganache, about the size of a Ping-Pong balls. Freeze while you make your pancake batter.
4. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the ganache balls and smash down to create pucks.
5. Freeze while you make your pancake batter.
6. In a medium bowl whisk dry ingredients together.
7. In a separate bowl whisk together milk, oil, and egg.
8. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just incorporated, do not over stir (a few lumps are ok).
9. Heat griddle over medium high heat and spray with cooking oil. Ladle batter onto griddle, about the size of a softball, top with ganache puck, and add enough batter on top just to cover the puck.
10. Cook until bubbles form (about 2 minutes), flip for another two minutes.
11. Stack high and serve with your favorite toppings!
Executive Producers - Dwayne Johnson, Dany Garcia, Erin Lardy
Executive Producers – Dan Weinstein, Scott Brown, Mo Darwiche
Directed by Scott Brown
Written by Scott Brown, Mo Darwiche
Director of photography - Dylan Sachse
Edited by Dylan Sachse
Production Manager - Troy Guthrie
Production coordinator - Jenny Curtis
Gaffer - Brian Pelke
PA - Gabriel “Hungry like the” Wolfe
Key Art - Alex Shannon
Voice over by Sara Cravens
Food Stylist & Recipe - Hannah Canvasser
Food Stylist Assistant - Chloe Bean
THE ROCK AROUND THE INTERNET