I travel the world continuously and want to show you how you can too.
In 2014 I sold all my possessions, quit my job and began to travel the world. Since then I've been traveling the world continuously through 6 continents and 70+ countries, trying to show more people how to do the same.
Here are a few things I've done since deciding to quit my 9-5 job:
- Climbed Mt Kilimajaro
- Studied martial arts in China
- Attempted a marathon on Great Wall of China (did half).
- Helped build playgrounds & classrooms for children in Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines & Tanzania.
- Raced around Sri Lanka in a Tuk-Tuk
- World's highest bungee jump in Macao
- Started my own online business
My mission is to show people first-hand how easy it is to travel the world continuously. I started off with a dream of learning how to travel the world while working online, now I want to show more people how they can too.
Follow my journey on Instagram - @TheLifeOfJord