You'll learn how to clean your washing machine the quick & easy way, using household products you already have at home!
►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos - http://bit.ly/PanTheOrganizer
Welcome to Pan The Organizer, where you and I work together to help you improve different aspects of your life!
Cleaning your washing machine (also called washer in some countries) will help improve the performance of your washer while removing gunk, odors, mold and mildew.
For FRONT LOAD washing machines:
1) Add 2 cups (one full box) of baking soda in the washing machine.
2) Run the longest and hottest cycle possible.
3) Add 2 cups of white vinegar (with 5-10 drops of lavender essential oil) to the washing machine.
4) Run the longest and hottest cycle possible.
For TOP LOAD washers:
1) Fill your washer with hot water.
2) Add 1 quart (32 oz, or 1 liter) of chlorine bleach to the water.
3) Start the highest, largest capacity cycle and let it run for 15 minutes.
4) After 15 minutes, stop the cycle and let the mixture soak for 1 hour.
5) After 1 hour, restart the cycle and let it finish.
6) Restart steps 1 to 5 but with 1 quart of white vinegar (32 oz, or 1 liter).
If you follow these quick and easy steps, your washing machine will thank you and your clothes will smell much better! Plus you'll lower the risks of getting mold and mildew that could have harmful effects on your family's health!
►Here are links to Affresh washer cleaner tabs:
►USA buyers: http://amzn.to/25GXlzE
►Canada buyers: https://amzn.to/2ypAKLy
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to receive all the latest updates and leave comments down below!
Enjoy the show!
Use this information at your own risk. Pan TheOrganizer can’t guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Pan TheOrganizer assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Pan TheOrganizer recommends safe practices when working on appliances and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Pan TheOrganizer.
►List of all the equipment I use to shoot my Youtube videos:
#washingmachine #cleaningtips #cleaninghacks #diy #pantheorganizer