LOADING ...

About

MISS WORLD AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA 2013
Singer | Presenter | Actress at Morrissey Management
Instagram&Twitter: @erinvholland
MANAGER: morgan@thepresssite.com.au
BRAND COLLABORATIONS: jill@maxconnectors.com.au

Erin Holland's public posts

Jamming with Michael Slater post game for The PSL - who knew he could play guitar?? Story up now of my YouTube ♥

[ Youtu.be Link ]

COMM BOX KAROKE with Michael Slater

280 likes / 16 comments

Top comments

Mehboob Ali Brohi
Muaaz Malik
Masroor Khan
Hassan Nooree
Khumi Khan
Playing dress-ups in beautiful local designer @saniamaskatiya today.. Wedding dress @cuttsy_31 ?? ‍♀

รูปภาพจากโพสต์ของ Erin Holland

965 likes / 78 comments

Top comments

Марти Топалов
Muzamil Rao
Humble Dar
VijayPal Singh
Ilyas Khan
When you’ve missed your girl so much you both rock up to lunch in matching outfits @zabbasofficial

รูปภาพบนไทม์ไลน์

1,464 likes / 88 comments

Top comments

Марти Топалов
Dennis Lalka
Rao Kaleem
Zakir Jani
Pius Shaki
Jamming with @mj_slats post game for @thepsl - who knew he cojld play guitar??
FACEBOOK.COM
683 likes / 76 comments

Top comments

Ziaullah Khan
Roberto Julian
Truckit Hcr
Sher Rehman Khan
Craig Heath
Who did it better..? @mj_slats #bluesteel #HBLPSL @ Nawaz Sharif Park Rawalpindi

Erin Holland님이 게시한 사진

1,256 likes / 95 comments

Top comments

Hassan Malik
Syed Muzammil Hashmi
Rehan Khalid Mirza
Raheel Rajput
Muhammad Suleman Ajiz
When am I not travelling somewhere these days!!! I have my travel essentials packed all year round so I never forget anything. My #HuaweiFreebuds3 take top priority - music is absolutely essential! Plus they're noise cancelling and last for so long, perfect for a long haul flight ✈ ♥ @huaweimobileau #huaweipartner

Erin Holland님이 게시한 사진

619 likes / 23 comments

Top comments

José Antonio Antonio
Ejaz Khan
Umar Gul
Richard Butcher
Hassan Nooree
I’m rather partial to a Pindi sunset.. ♥ #HBLPSLV #balmain #gucci #sabastyle

타임라인 사진

1,587 likes / 100 comments

Top comments

Mahendra Yadav
Umar Gul
James Wilson
Aurangzeb Khan
M Casin M Casim
The primer you must add to your kit immediately!! @guerlain L’Essentiel Primer acts like makeup and treats like skincare with 97% naturally-derived ingredients (the remaining 3% chosen in good conscience). Enriched with avocado extract, it mattifies and perfects the complexion, minimises pores, eliminates shine to create the perfect base for a longer lasting, fresh makeup look all day long. ...

Erin Holland님이 게시한 사진

684 likes / 35 comments

Top comments

Israr Malik
Ajmeer Khan
Zahid Wahab
Rajica Panic
M Rafue Khalid
Rain rain go away.. #Rawalpindi is unplayable today for @thepsl ⛈☔ #HBLPSLV

Erin Holland님이 게시한 사진

1,534 likes / 64 comments

Top comments

Saiful Islam
Om Parkash Panwar
Oscar Salvador Dávila Sierra
Ashad Ali Rind
Irfan Khan Irfan Khan
Glad you could join us @cuttsy_31 #hblpslv

타임라인 사진

1,033 likes / 67 comments

Top comments

Yadav Nitya
Mansoor Chandio
Umair Saleem
Manishdeep Roy
Aurangzeb Khan