Virtual Reality 360°
Dobrynya and the Dragon (cartoon)
Film & Animation
Jun 27, 2011
Mix this video
Click here to view example
- Come on, that`s so easy! - But I've never tried it before!
- I'll teach you, now pucker up!
- Oh, do I have to close my eyes? - Well, close them
if you want to.
- See, nothing to be afraid of! - I wasn't afraid, I'm not afraid of anything, for you to know!
- Let's run away then! Tomorrow, shall we?
- What?!! Shoo!
- Yes!! But you know what... - What now? - Let's test our feelings again.
- What? What is there to test?! I'd go to the end of the world for you!
- You're all heroic in words. - But I... - But can you prove it in deed?
- Oh... That's outrageous! The girl is out of her mind!
- That does it. He'll go to a distant frontier post, and Zabava is to get married!!! Now!
Glorious Russian heroes are honoured endessly by people for being great warriors,
where the valiant bogatyr is on guard, no dark army can trespass,
no bird can fly unseen, no beast can slip unnoticed!
- A messenger from the Knyaz! ("Knyaz"~"Duke")
A letter from the Knyaz!!!
Here's the letter from the Knyaz!
Hey... (rat-a-tat) Bogatyr!
- Oh, who are you?
A message from the Knyaz!
- Why didn't you wake me up at once?
Certain state affairs need to be dealt with urgently.
I order you to exact tribute from Beket, the Crimean Khan.
Sorry for the spoiled weekend. P.S. And one more thing!
Take the messenger with you. Let him help too.
Long ago, though not that long, there was a great bogatyr in Russia.
He was handsome and tall, good at reading and writing.
Courageous he was in a battle, and merry he was at a feast!
And the foes trembled at a sound of his glorious name, Dobrynya Nikitich!
- Zabava, Zabava-honey! - Coming!
- Hello, uncle! - You know what I think... It's about time you get married!
- To whom? - As if there are no comely young men.
Here... have a look...
Here, for example... Here's a nice one!
Handsome, gold all over the cloth! He's rich!
- You call that handsome?! He is cross-eyed!
- Cross-eyed? Not at all!
- Besides, if you look from this angle, he looks completely normal.
On the contrary!
And this one looks so important! You can tell at a glance he's a foreigner!
They say, he's rich too!
- This one's skinny! This one's fat! This one's got a stupid look! This one's out of question!
And this one's old, and has a bulbous nose!
Oops, sorry, uncle. - No, no, it's alright. Here, make your choice. And don't drag your heels!
By the way, it's just the picture has printed badly!
- We'll stay there overnight, and in the morning we'll seize a fortress. - A fortress! Wow!
- Dobrynya, listen, you know what I think... - Look, messenger... - Yelisey.
- Well, whatever...
Since you're imposed on me, remember a couple rules: first, do what I say.
and second, do it quietly. Am I clear enough? - Yes...
- But you know, Dobrynya, can I...
Well, there's a girl who thinks that I cannot become a hero.
- And you think you can? - Well, yes.
You'll show me a couple of your bogatyr techniques, and as for heroic words I know them already.
This one for example: "Don't you ever dare to come, enemy, to Mother Russia! You won't ever burn down Russian towns!"
Or here: "Don't you boast, evil foe, of your dark power, or else..."
- Are you nuts? - No, why? I've even thought of a bogatyr name for myself - Yelisey the Mighty!
- Well, listen, I don't take apprentices at random. - What if I'm not at random?
- You're not at what? - Well, you said: "at random!"
- Now look here, messenger, chatter less, listen more. Maybe you'll learn something.
- You won't ever burn down Russian towns! Don't you boast, evil foe, of your dark power! Or else...
There lived in those days a noble merchant named Kolyvan, a son of Berendey.
Frankly speaking, he was a difficult man, either spoiled by his wealth, or by something else...
But a lot of harm from him good people saw.
He was also said to have a secret power in different games...
- 77 - "hatchets".
22 - "geese and swans"
- Live long, shining Knyaz!
I'm gonna play three cards! - No-no-no, we've already finished.
Dear boyars, today's session is over, thank you all. The date of the next meeting
will be announced later.
- Well, okay. Please have a gingerbread, Knyaz. - Don't want to spoil appetite before dinner.
- And you don't want to win back what you've lost? - Oh, like it's possible...
- One or two? - Well, maybe just one.
- Hey, messenger boy!
Yelisey. Oh, you, Yelisey the Mighty!
- Trouble, sunny-faced Khan! - A?
- What happened? - Russians are coming for tribute! - This is bad.
Let us prepare for a seige.
How many are they? - One. - One?
- Dobrynya!!! - Dobrynya!!!
- Hey, guards... Are you asleep?
- Open up!
- Hm, they never open up.
Okay... Won't settle it amicably... Uh-huh.
- H-hello, Dobrynya Nikitich! I was told there's someone at the door knocking...
Knock-knock, and that's you!
- So, what are you here for? - I'm visiting you to remind about your debt.
- It's a tough time now, you'll have to wait a bit more. - Well, these are hard times for everyone.
Take me for example. I'm so well-off, but still have no wife to look after the house.
In short, I've decided to marry. - That's right. A man without a wife is like a tree without a caterpillar!
- If so, Knyaz, give me your niece in marriage. - Zabava?! A girl of blue blood?! To you?
- Don't think bad of me, Knyaz, here is what I think: You'll give me Zabava, and I'll release you from the debt.
- What, you want me to sell Zabava like a thing ? By the way, what's my debt now?
- Well, about 40,000... - O-o-oh! Yeah, quite a large debt!
Oh, and the treasury's empty!... I wouldn't mind you as my son-in-law, Kolyvan, seriously!
But what if Zabava doesn't agree? - Why ask her at all?
- Against her will, own flesh and blood! - 40,000! - That's true...
- And also, I have a plan...
- Here, here... Don't be angry at me, Dobrynya Nikitich.
But think yourself, a khan paying tribute to a Russian knyaz, that's unheard of!
All my neighbours laugh at me! - And... one more thing! - What, Dobrynya?
- I've lost a messenger, he's a young boy, named Yelisey. Isn't he with you by any chance?
Am I clear enough? - A-a-a, so that was your messenger? Why didn't you tell me at once?
We thought, he's a spy or something. We asked him: "Tell us now, you son of a shaitan, who sent you?"
And know what? He kept silent, said nothing! If he'd say that, you know, I'm a messenger of Dobrynya Nikitich,
he'd be our welcome guest!
- Bye-bye, good luck on your way, Dobrynya! Goodbye!
Having won a great victory, and accomplished the errand of the Knyaz,
the Russian hero headed for the capital town, Kiev.
- Oh, my... A disaster! How do I pay out my debt to Kolyvan now?!
- Good day, Kiev Knyaz, and greetings to you, court noblemen!
- Hello, my dear friend!
- Oh, what a grief... My dear Zabava Putyatichana was kidnapped! - Got the tribute? - Got it alright.
- Blasted viper took away my darling niece!
- Well, well, Knyaz, what for a viper? - Zmey Gorynych, that cursed evil-doer!
- Wait a minute, Knyaz, how come it's Zmey? Why do you think it's him?
- That is why, here is the ring of this goddamn foe! See the size?!
She'll perish in his dark claws, in his evil fangs!
And whoever kiils Zmey and rescues my niece from his claws, will be her husband!
- Listen, Knyaz, let me settle it with Gorynych myself.
- Now, everyone, get out of here!
Except for you, Dobrynya.
You must be tired of being in service. Go now, dear friend, I'm giving you a week off.
- What?! We shall leave Zabava in trouble? - Oh, Dobrynya, don't you worry!
How can I risk my loyal people, waste their health and lives?
Go, have a rest now.
And leave your horse at my stable. It must be tired as well...
- On the one hand, Knyaz didn't give an order, on the other... It looks fishy!
That Zmey!... - At least you'll stay at home for a while, doesn't always have to be you to deal with enemies!
Work is all you think about, and who will take care of me? I live like a widow, though my husband is alive!
- Come on, calm down! Don't distract me, I have to think. - Well, of course, you don't give a damn about your wife!
It's such a trifle, that she'll have to wear the same old fur coat this year. You don't care about it!
- Why, I do care! - Oh, that's a laugh! He cares! About what?
- Message from Knyaz! - What happened? - We've been... attacked.
- By who? - Evil forces.
- Sorry, darling - I have work to do!
- Listen, that was clever. Didn't even understand at first. Well done!
Well... - Wait, Dobrynya, you want to slay Gorynych, don't you?
- Why do you think so? - I heard you talking. Take me with you!
- Listen, messenger, even if so, get this straight that I work alone. And I don't need any partner!
Am I clear enough? - Yes, enough. But I really need it, Dobrynya!
- I've told you already! Goodbye now.
- What about an apprentice? You wanted to take me as apprentice, remember? - Nope.
- Come on, you said yourself, "if you're not at random, I'll make you my apprentice right away". Remember?
- Remember what? - You said yourself! I said: "What if I'm not at random?" And you said...
- That does it. Can you get us horses?
- Never put a fool in charge... We'll be laughed at! - I told you they had no horses. And this one doesn't even need food!
The sun was rising in the morn, shining over the long-long road,
the wandering path, along which two valiant heroes were riding.
A thorny way was lying ahead of them, and there is nothing better in a dangerous journey,
than to have a true and reliable friend at one's side.
- He-he, hello, my sweetheart, Zabava Putyatichna!
Come and marry the one who's rescued you!
Here, take a gingerbread. - Kolyvan, you? I don't want your cakes! Let me out of here!
- Why don't you like it here? Tomorrow we have the wedding. - What? Wedding? Never!
Hear that? I'm in love with another man! - What does love have to do with it? It's all by rule.
I've killed Zmey Gorynych, I've rescued you, hence, you should marry me.
Well, come here!... - Oh you, rotten old fool! - Come on, I was just kidding!
- So, she wants to fall in love?!
What are you looking at? Tackle up. Hurry! We'll go to Kudykina hill.
- You said, this one doesn't need food? Yelisey, what for did you impose yourself on me?
For fun? (rus. - "zabava") - So you know about it...
Well, yes, I want to marry her. - It's only fun and entertanment you, young people, want...
Marry who? - Zabava. - Oh now I see!
So it was not apprenticeship, but dukedom that you were after?!
- No, Dobryn', you got it wrong. I mean, it's mutual love, we were even going to run away,
but she wanted me to become a hero first.
- Well, what should I do with him?
- I've heard that Yelisey went away to find Zmey Gorynych and rescue Zabava.
- Oh, that's a true love! I wish I find it one day!
Look, who's sitting on the golden porch: tzar, tzarevich, king, prince...
...shoemaker, tailor, and one more - who is he? A daring messenger boy!
- Oh, that's a true love!
- Yelisey is so brave, he's a real hero! - A hero, yeah, as if he can do it!
- Maybe he can't, but they say, Dobrynya went with him.
"Dobrynya went after Zabava. Not my fault. Regards, Knyaz'."
- Go fast as you can. Get it?
- In the art of war, Yelisey, everything matters - tactics, strategy, and above all is moral courage!
- Yeah... Have you ever seen Zmey Gorynych?
- Yes, I have... So what I'm saying is - if you're weak in spirit, even a bit, then you're lost!
Am I clear enough? - Yes...
Is he scary? - Who? - Zmey.
- You're gonna see yourself.
- We'll wait for him here.
- Dobrynya, you know what I think... - Ok, push-up position, now! - That's not what I...
- So how many times?
- Huh! - Oh, it seems that you're seeking death, bogatyr?!!
- Here you are, you three-headed beast!
- Dobrynya!! - Long time... - Gorynych!!! My friend!
- Ouch, who is it? - Oh, he's with me, my apprentice. - Dobryn', what can he possibly be taught?
- This is the ugliest horse I've ever seen! - Ah, but this is a camel.
Like you've never seen a camel before, Gorynych.
Fast, enduring and doesn't need food. My apprentice has found him.
Hey, messenger, come here. Come, come, don't be afraid.
This is an old friend of mine.
Well, are you going to invite us to your house or we're gonna just stand here?
- Ouch... - Yeah, what's wrong with us? - Come in, dear guests!
- Listen, Gorynych, what for did you put all that?
- Ah, these are locals. - Catching us.
- Did you hear, a Knyaz's niece had disappeared! - Wow, really?!!! And you were sent to find her?
- Yeah, kind of. If only we knew who did it, we'd give them hell!
- I can't even tell, what we shall do to him! Right, Dobrynya?
- Why, do you have any clues? - Gorynych... The problem is, that we do.
- It's not mine. - I mean, we... - Lost it.
- Yes, yes, and it was long ago. - See, Yelisey, it's not even his ring!
I told you! My friend can't turn out to be a thief!
- Where did you lose it? - I tell you, I don't remember. It was long ago.
- Don't you suspect him, messenger, there are no traitors among my friends! I trust Gorynych implicitly.
What's wrong with you, Gorynych?
- Actually, we are sick. - I mean, I am sick. - Seriously, right now I'm talking to you
and shivering with fever.
- We'll fix it... Tomorrow we have to go look for Zabava. Will you help us?
- Wow! We'll fly on Gorynych?! - Oh, yeah! In your dreams!
- No, Yelisey, Gorynych can't fly. His grandfather could, but he himself...
Ok, let's go to sleep, everybody's tired, and we have a lot to do tomorrow.
We may need our bogatyr might.
Gorynych! - Ha?
- What makes you strong? - What makes you strong, brother? - Night sleep does.
- Brother... - And the one who sleeps deeper is stronger.
- What is this place?
- A hut on the chicken legs, turn your back to the forest, and your front to me.
What's that? What do you take me for?
Make it normal!
- Kolyvan! - Want to cover your debt? - Of course!
- One or two?
- No-no, here, have to bewitch her.
- How much do you pay? - Your debt is about 10,000.
- Here, have a gingerbread. - I don't want to spoil my appetite before dinner. - Well, your loss.
- Well? - So listen, you'll do your work and I'll forget about the debt.
Half of it. - Eh, Kolyvan, I'd do anything for you, and you... only half of it...
- It's a deal then.
- Oh, what a shame, a shame! I lied to a friend!
- Oh, let's ride on a camel! Will be way faster! - Why not? Good idea!
- Remember what he said? "My friend can't turn out to be a thief..."
- Listen, we don't have to go anywhere, let's just tell the truth to Dobrynya. Kolyvan deceived us!
- True. - He said, Knyaz himself approved the plan. - Must've been lying!
Maybe we really should tell Dobrynya? - Come on, how?! He's asleep, fast asleep,
won't awake before morning, you know it! - That's right. And we left the message already...
And in the morning we'll be right back! - With Zabava! - Hey, wake up!
- Gorynych?! Where are you going? Wait!
Dobrynya, Dobrynya, Gorynych ran away!
Dobrynya!!! It was him, he stole Zabava! Wake up, she is at Kolyvan's place, wake up!
- Oh, my...
Now, helmet... Where's the helmet? Here it is!
- Doing well!!! - Strictly on course!
- Look, it's Kolyvan's village!
- Oh, what a wonder-horse! - And you don't have to feed it! - Oh, I only wish it all went ok.
- Master's away. Not at home.
- And where did he go? - To Kudykina hill.
- Eh, we won't make it in time. - A wonder-horse, don't have to feed! - Yeah, a camel, but drinks like a horse!
- He said it about food, not about water. - Tush, I'm tired of you!
- Oh my God, Rus' is full of wonders!
- Hello, Dobrynya, I tried to wake you up but couldn't. And then I thought...
- Oh, Yelisey...
Same story every morning - I wake up, and you are either gone or in danger.
Why are you always looking for trouble? - No, Dobrynya, you just... you don't know anything!
And Yelisey told Dobrynya all the sad truth, he told that Gorynych, his close friend, stole Zabava Putyatichna!
Deep sorrow descended upon Dobrynya, sorrow for his broken friendship.
- His eyes, I need his eyes! - You want to tear out his eyes?
- I want to look into them. - Ah, that's fine then.
- Hold on now you, wonder-bird! There'll be hell to pay!
- Count them first, and then pull the petals!
- One... - Take that! - Oh my, what the...?!
- And that... Aha, that's Yelisey, he's come for me!
- Yelisey, I'm here, here!
- Hut, open the cellar!
- Oh, that's mail delivery! - Give me that, don't you see the Knyaz's seal?
- Ok, ok, I don't need it anyway.
- That's bad news! Here...
...Not my fault. Regards, Knyaz.
- Oh! What shall we do?! Have to let Zabava go.
- Oh yeah? I've paid nearly 40,000 for her!
If you waste the bogatyr, I'll forgive the whole of your debt!
- Listen, Dobryn', could you show me a couple movements, I'd cover you from the back.
- Later, we have to catch Kolyvan first.
- That's right, you know what I'm worrying about - what if she likes Kolyvan?
You know, money, high life... temptations... Do you think it's possible?
- Do you remember what I told you about the spirit? - Uhu. - So work on it, and forget about all the stupid stuff.
- But how can I? - Easily - drop down and give me some push ups.
- Again? - Over and over again. Ten times!
- But... - Twenty! When we're back I'll assign you to a guard troop.
They'll teach you everything. - Oh I know, while older servicemen rest, juniors sort out the mess.
Clean the arms... - Besides that, there is a lot more to do.
- You are an experienced bogatyr, no doubt, but aren't you too harsh?
- What?! - I mean to Gorynych.
- Hold on you, bogatyr!
- Kolyvan!!! Give me Zabava! You cheater!
- What are you doing, beastly thing?! We had an agreement!
- Agreement? That was a trick! - You won't go away with it!
- Give her back, or we'll burn you down!
- And the humpback... I said, the humpback!
- Now get what you deserve for threatening me, you scoundrel!
- O-oh, hi, Zabava! I'm so glad to see you!
- Was just going to explain everything!
- Forgive me, my niece!
How can I ever have your forgiveness!
Well, how was that?
What if I go like this... T'was not for my benefit, but due to the binding liabilities...
How was that? Ok, now, go away. Just you look at this adviser. Shoo!
Doesn't like this, doesn't like that... I can deal with it myself!
What if I put a veto?
I'm the Knyaz, I can put a veto on anything I want! Right?
- What are you waiting for? Come on, destroy him! - Don't rush, Kolyvan, don't hasten me!
Or I can do something wrong.
I'm going to... - What? - Make them sick!
Ailment, it's to you I say, take the hero's health away! Give him pain against his will, let him now be taken ill!
- Well, go on, tell me another. - Why, I'm not lying! - Oh yeah? You kidnapped me!
Why should I believe you? - I'm trying to explain, I lost to Kolyvan in lotto, and he said:
"Do you want to work off your debt?"
And who doesn't? - I've decided to marry, please help me impress the girl!
- He said he was desperately in love with you! And so we... - He said so?
- Yes. And he said if I didn't help him in this matter... - He sweared he'd kill himself! Seriously!
- No. No one's better than my Yelisey in the whole world.
- Dobrynya, did you marry for love?
- Of course I did, Nastasya makes fuss just to make fuss...
Actually she's pretty quiet, always does what I say.
- Do you often quarrel with her? - Listen, Yelisey, I took you to teach art of war, not to wag tongues.
- Go on, work out!
- Forty five, forty six...
What about Gorynych? - Nothing about him... He lied to me...
- Well, well, how long should we wait? - Step aside! The terrible virus has to penetrate deeper!
Then it will be over. - What? - There's russian spirit in him, I tell you!
Virus should take it's time!
- What kind of mosquitoes are these? Try to sneak into mouth all the time!
What if he was not going to lie? Fifty two..
What if he got ashamed and he felt... Oops...
Be right back. - Why does he think we quarel? We live in perfect harmony,
and don't ask stupid questions! - But he confessed himself! It took a while but still...
Why is it stupid? - Because! You'll get it when you marry.
Here, eat something.
- Uf... Much better... - Now listen... He'll stay here overnight, and tomorrow we'll find Zabava.
And Gorynych. - You know what I think...
- Now, Yelisey, get this straight - When I wake up tomorrow, you should be here, at my side. Am I clear enough?
- He-he, sloppy work! Bogatyr is perfectly healthy! And he cured that another guy.
- Yeah, diseases won't get him. Oh that damn Russian spirit! - Pah...
- You see, it's a tricky task, won't be enough to wirte off debts, I also want a residance permit. - What?!!
You want a country house near Kiev? Foreign gingerbreads?
You should get what you deserve for your quackery! - Wait, Kolyvan, don't overreact! I'm a witch in the sixth generation!
- Take that, you... sixth generation!
- Let the overwhelming happiness come to your life! You will now face the Emperor of the Universe,
Khan Beket! - Oh you gave us a fright, mussulman!
- Kolyvan, I'm so glad to see you! - Me too. Came to pay out your debt?
- O-oh, Kolyvan the Wisest, I have force majeure now. - Could have borrowed on him.
- I'm appealing to your wisdom! - You all get me with your excuses!
Wisdom... Got it? - Aha. - Ok, there's good news for you.
- I'm all ears! - You can work off your debt. - How?
- Show him, quickly! - Yeah, show me.
- A-ah! This is Shaitan himself! - Yeah, kinda. If you stop them, I'll forget about your debt!
- I mean, half of it. - A-a...
- You know, I've had enough of him myself! But what if he wakes up? - This bogatyr has a weak spot!
There is no way to wake him up till the day breaks! - Heard that? Go on, you'll make it till sunrise!
- Oh, here you are!
And where's Gorynych?
Come here, stupid animal! Wait!
- Yeah, it was a glorious battle! - Dobrynya was badly wounded, so I took him to my place.
That's how we met. - Oh, you are so brave! If not for the tail, you're just like my Yelisey!
- Where's Dobrynya, ha?
- Again... can you believe that? - Dob-ry-nya-a!!!
- Listen, what's up? I wanna talk,
and you keep running away!
- Oh my, Dobrynya!... And I heard someone coming, pit-a-pat and that's you!
That Kolyvan, a bad man, wanted to set us against each other!
Listen, I thought his face looked familiar, but couldn't remember him! Sclerosis!
- I can treat you. - Good luck on your way, Dobrynya!
- Where did you say you met Kolyvan? - Look, Kolyvan is here!
Nearby, just a half-day ride from herre. At swamp by Kudykina hill.
- He's got protective charms upon himself, I could bet it!
- Er... mm... - What's with that mumbling?
Will I get my country house near Kiev? - You w-w-will! - Aha!
Somewhere here I had it, the dark army... Here!
- Hear that? They are up to something! They'll take us away, and that's it!
- We have to run away! - Run away? How?
- Which one of us has three heads? - W-we do. - Break through the wall with your foreheads and we're free.
- It's a swamp down there! - So what, we're gonna fly. - Actually, we're not great at flying.
- You are a hero, aren't you! - Well... - A hero.
- What are you doing down here? - Out, quickly!
- Now they're gonna bring bogatyr here! Oh, what we're gonna do?!
- He flew!!! Oh, he flew! That's what clean environment can do! Why should I move from here?
This spot must be worth two country houses! Now I'm not sure about summoning dark army. Should I do it, Kolyvan?
- Summon it, right now!
- Yelisey! - Zabava!
- What are waiting for, where's your dark army?
- Yelisey, Dobrynya Nikitich! Hurry up, Gorynych is sinking in the swamp!
- Ok, ok, here... The tall grass, the swamp scum, from earth rise, to me come!
Wise word is immortal. It is said, friends can quarrel from time to time,
but nothing can ruin their firm friendship.
One points another at a mistake with a kind word and a nice deed.
And this firendly conversation can take a long, long time.
And nothing is more heartwarming than a friendly talk about the past days and the future ones.
- Forgive us, Dobrynya!
- What are you doing, take to the left! - Oh yeah? Go try yourself!
- You had Russian spirit once, you're out of it now!
- Hell with it, that country house, this place is great! I'll further clean environment here.
- Here we are!... Well, what shall we do with him?
- Cut his head off! - Oh, come on... What do you think, Gorynych?
- Don't know, I liked the head-off idea. - I suggest that we vote.
After an ancient Russian custom.
- You have no vote.
Don't cheat! Well, hand in please.
- Do we have to sign? - No.
- Ok, "forgive him and let go".
Cut his head off.
- Who's drawn the gallows?
- Wait you bastard! - He'll drown! - No, he won't.
- Hell with him, he's nothing without his notes.
- Now, you!
- What's up with us? - Promise that you'll never gamble again!
- Even with you? - Even with me.
- I swear! - Or else plague on me!
Having defeated the dark army, and having released the beautiful damsel.
The good friends started to prepare for the trip.
- Well, as they say, may there be peace and love between you! I'll be discreet and won't ask for an invitation to the wedding.
- Dobrynya, friend! - So long! - We'll expect you to visit us, play lotto or something.
- I mean, go fishing. - So long, consider me your friend from now on!
- My apologies! - And say hi to Knyaz!
- Gorynych! - Don't say anything. - I hate prolonged goodbyes.
- Fly, birdie, fly!
- Dobrynya, how did you meet him? - Oh, it's a funny story. - Funny?
- Yes, he was stealing carrots from vegetable gardens, by the town of Chernigov, so the locals caught him and were going to sell him to a carnivale,
and I rode by at the time, so I bought him out.
- Ah, Zabavushka! - Uncle!
- Oh my child!
- Uncle, the evil Kolyvan stole me! - What a scoundrel! - And he lied to me that you actually gave me to him!
- What a rascal! Scam! Off with his head!
- Ah, Dobryn'ushka, my hero, thank you, for consoling the distraught parent, and returning the precious niece!
- Ask whatever you will! - I am honored to serve you, oh knyaz of Kiev,
but I would not manage on my own. This young hero here, he helped me with everything!
- Allow me, uncle, to marry my savior! - Who, the messenger boy?!
- Well, my precious niece, come over here, my child.
- Listen, Zabava, I don't go back on my words, but to marry a messenger boy?
I tell you what: let's give him some money, maybe a horse, and let him ride off in peace! Ah?
- If not to him, I won't get married at all!
- U-um, can I also have a word with you, Knyaz.
Well, the groom has some property here.
- Worth 40 000, as you can see. - Let it be so, I will be true to my knyaz's word!
- Hey you court people, hurry up, and proclaim the happy news everywhere: there will be a rich wedding in Kiev,
and everybody is invited to a great feast!
- And one more thing... - Speak up, what is it? - I'd like, er, a fur coat for a woman.
- Size fourty-six. - Done!
And there was a great feast. And all the good people celebrated, and all the evil enemies were green with envy!
Everybody congratulated the newlyweds, wishing them health and happiness.
And I was there, and drank the mead. And it wet my mustache, but missed my mouth!
- Dobrynya, don't you dare, do you hear! Mind you, you'll come back and find me moved back to my mom's!
- Sorry, darling - have to work!
Переведено на сайте www.notabenoid.com http://notabenoid.com/book/14892/48661
Переводчики: Ilanna, wuffchen, Kukuku, tiny_tim, parvina, EugenUA, fucshia
.ass (Substation Alpha)
\добрыня никитич и змей горыныч\
смотреть добрыня никитич и змей горыныч
смотреть три богатыря
ReadComicManga.com - Read comics and mangas for free
The Walking Dead
The Amazing Spider-Man (2018)
Careful, monkeys! Russian cartoon animation movie
Dec 18, 2014
Смешарики 2D | Час вместе с любимыми героями! - Лучшие серии
Nov 23, 2018
Мультики студии Союзмультфильм
Jun 29, 2012
Мультфильмы: Ивашка из дворца пионеров
Мультики студии Союзмультфильм
Jun 01, 2012
Вольга и султанова жена (Россия, 2010) HD
May 03, 2012
Новое Простоквашино 2019 ВСЕ серии подряд (11-17) - Союзмультфильм HD
Jul 12, 2019
Лунтик 402 - 406 серии
Apr 25, 2014
[Z Channel] | Nu Pogodi | Hãy đợi đấy - Sói và thỏ - Tuổi thơ tôi - Part 1
Oct 03, 2018
Сказки : Заколдованный мальчик (Нильс и гуси)
Мультики студии Союзмультфильм
Jul 30, 2012
Сборник мультиков: про солдата, Змея Горыныча, про колдунов и ведьм
Мультики студии Союзмультфильм
Aug 13, 2015
Летучий корабль | Советские мультики для детей
Apr 30, 2016
Мультики для детей. Развивающие мультики с игрушками щенячий патруль.
Jul 26, 2019
Приключения Васи Куролесова. Советские мультики для детей
Mar 24, 2017
Тайна третьей планеты | Советский мультфильм для детей
Мультики студии Союзмультфильм
May 17, 2012
The Three Heroes and the Sea King (cartoon)
Dec 28, 2017
Маша и Медведь - Все серии подряд (1-6 серии)
Маша и Медведь
Jan 16, 2015
Новое Простоквашино 2019 ВСЕ серии подряд - Союзмультфильм HD
Jun 12, 2019