How can crayons change your life? Well, that's easy! Today Slime Sam and his pet human Sue will show you how to draw, how to paint, how to design clothes, how to make candles, how to make Lego action figures, how to turn old to new and how to brighten up your night, and all of that is possible with the help of colorful and powerful crayons! By the way, check out this craft at # if you enjoy painting ASMR videos, you won't regret it!
Today's episode consists of different hacks, ideas, and crafts with good old crayons.
Now, if you have other ideas about how to use crayons please let us know. We'll make a video about it!
1. FABULOUS CRAYON PENDANT
Make this unique piece of jewelry if you like to stand out from the crowd. Think of your own pattern and design a one-of-a-kind necklace that everybody will envy!
1) Grate crayons using a grater. We use blue, purple, white and sky blue crayons with glitter but you can pick different colors and create your own color combination!
2) Fill the pendant base with the crayon shavings, make sure it doesn't overflow.
3) Use a high-temperature industrial blowdryer to heat and melt crayon shavings. If your pendant base is microwavable you can use a microwave oven.
4) Leave the pendant to cool down.
5) Put some hot glue on it and attach a transparent piece of glass as a finishing touch.
2. DRAWING WITH MELTED CRAYONS ON HOT STONES
1) Preheat clean stones in the oven.
Wax crayons don't take the heat that well and they'll melt as soon as you touch the stone. Mix the colors, experiment and make a cool piece of room decor for yourself or a friend! It can be used as a magnet, a paperweight or something else.
3. GIFT CANDLES OUT OF CRAYONS
1) Place a wick in a small glass.
2) Place a glass at an angle. You can use a thin book or an eraser.
3) Using a lighter melt the crayons into a glass.
4) Change the angle and repeat step #3 with a different color.
5) Set the candle straight and even the surface of the candle with the last color.
6) Leave the candle to cool.
4. CRAYON T-SHIRT DESIGN WITH THE IRON
1) Use a large wooden board as a base.
2) Print out a template on self-adhesive paper.
3) Secure the template on the t-shirt.
4) Grate the crayons of your choice using a fine grater.
5) Place the shavings onto the t-shirt creating a design of your own!
6) Cover the template with some baking paper.
7) Melt the picture with the iron.
8) Remove the baking paper and enjoy your stylish clothes!
5. MELTING BROKEN CRAYONS INTO NEW ONES
1) Break the crayons into smaller pieces and separate the colors.
2) Place pieces of each color in a separate silicone baking mold and bake in the oven for a few minutes until melted.
3) Leave it to cool and enjoy your handmade crayons!
You can pick any shape of mold you like! Sue went with Lego mini-figures;)
6. BRIGHT CRAYON NIGHLIGHT
1) Take the wrappings of the crayons*.
2) Apply some glue to the lampshade close to the edge and attach the crayon.
3) Repeat until the whole lampshade is covered.
4) Heat the crayons making them drip down the lampshade.
*To get rid of the crayon wrapping soak the crayons for a few minutes in water with dish soap. Th wrappings will come right off!
7. CRAYON SEAL OF YOUR OWN
1) Insert a crayon in a gluegun and heat it up.
2) When it's hot apply some wax onto the envelope and seal it with a stamp while the wax is still hot.
3) Leave it to cool.
8. DRIPPING CRAYON DRAWING TECHNIQUE
1) Stick a picture of your choice onto the canvas.
2) Use a glue gun loaded with the crayons to create some interesting and absolutely amazing patterns!
3) Leave it to dry.
9. HOW TO DECORATE A T-SHIRT WITH CRAYONS AND SANDPAPER
1) Use a template to draw a picture on sandpaper.
2) Transfer the image onto a t-shirt by pressing sandpaper with the drawing against and ironing it over.
3) Take it right now and go out, surprise people and share this idea because... Well, because it's really cool;)
GUYS, SLIME SAM WARNS YOU THAT SAFETY SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST! Always ask the adults to help you when working with sharp or hot objects! Be responsible and let them do the work;)
PREVIOUS EPISODE: How to Build an ANT FARM AT HOME /watch?v=1rKXvnSpXLs
COOL SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND BACK TO SCHOOL HACKS: /watch?v=zXnkTPt2jEc&list=PLYsskVzwBG4qfjwbbPuQuCjRfYuoulOXk
Our videos now include English subtitles for your convenience!*
*Please allow up to 3 days after publication for the subtitles to appear. Check out Slime Sam's Community Tab and see his best pictures, funny GIFs, new episode announcements and much more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5VDXH8up3pKUppIvcstNQ/community
Subscribe to Sam's channel and give a thumbs up to motivate him to make more videos for you! https://goo.gl/zarVZo
- - -
All music is licensed under MUSIC STANDARD LICENSE: