Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/ultimate-fpv-shopping-list
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON at: http://bit.ly/2Ep5Sia
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB. Here are other ways that you can support me: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/support-me/
The TS100 is the best portable soldering iron, period. So why even bother looking at the new TS80? Could it be even better? And is it even possible to get decent soldering performance out of a 17 watt USB supply? That's what we're going to find out.
--- PRODUCT LINKS ---
Support me! Make any purchase (not just the linked product) after clicking one of the below affiliate links.
Purchase the TS100 at:
* Banggood - http://bit.ly/2QOHABb
* RaceDayQuads - http://bit.ly/2OqdabK
* GetFPV - http://bit.ly/2yh21Qu
* Rotor Riot - http://bit.ly/2NFwOeC
* Amazon - http://amzn.to/2soFStD
Purchase the TS80 at:
* Banggood - http://bit.ly/2NEH9Hr
* Amazon - https://amzn.to/2CcNfwQ
Purchase the ISDT BG-8S at:
* Banggood - http://bit.ly/2HQzmn5
* GetFPV - http://bit.ly/2Py7nx5
* RaceDayQuads - http://bit.ly/2yh8qep
* ReadyMadeRC - http://bit.ly/2NH5Wel
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Most or all links above are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you use them.