In this GMOD: Trouble in Terrorist Town gameplay, we put on custom skins and play a custom Minecraft map of our very own Achievement City!
More GMOD ► /watch?v=BtncQ3JlYo0&list=PL1cXh4tWqmsFZu8IVEIqOInoTZrBLzIT8
More Minecraft ► /watch?v=86pa2PHKwkw&list=PL1cXh4tWqmsEQPeLEJ5V3k5knt-X9k043
• Innocent - No special abilities or weapons. Must take out all Traitors to win.
• Detective - Has equipment to find out who the Traitors are.
• Mercenary - Can buy both Traitor and Detective's Equipment.
• Glitch - Looks like a Traitor to other Traitors. Cannot see who the Traitors are.
• Phantom - Haunts their killer on Death. If that person dies, the Phantom comes back to life.
• Traitor - Can buy unique equipment and weapons. Must take out all Innocents to win.
• Hypnotist - Can revive dead people into Traitors.
• Vampire - Can briefly become invisible. Gets health from dead people.
• Zombie - Can kill other players with a knife and turn them into other Zombies.
• Assassin - Has one Innocent as their target. Does extra damage to that target and half damage to everyone else. Gets a new target when the current target dies.
• Jester - If they die, they win. Cannot do damage to other players. Cannot be hurt by environmental or fall damage. Role is shown to Traitors.
• Swapper - Appears as Jester to Traitors. If they are killed, the killer dies and the Swapper is revived as the killer's role.
• Killer - Spawns with 150 Health. Traitors are told there is a Killer. Can buy items from Detective and Traitors. Will win if they are the last player standing.
» Join FIRST to watch episodes early: http://bit.ly/2vv4OWI
» Get your Let's Play merch: http://bit.ly/2vJi7yQ
» Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1BuRgl1
About Let's Play:
Hello fellow Gamer. This you should watch me. I play game. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you watch me, I'm hot. Videos, they'll be better... The Let's Play view is the right thing to do YouTube, so do.
More from Let's Play:
» Achievement Hunter: http://bit.ly/AHYTChannel