5 Disturbing 911/999 Calls Made By Killers

14M+ views   |   94K+ likes   |   7K+ dislikes   |  
15:37   |   Sep 04, 2016


5 Disturbing 911/999 Calls Made By Killers
5 Disturbing 911/999 Calls Made By Killers thumb 5 Disturbing 911/999 Calls Made By Killers thumb 5 Disturbing 911/999 Calls Made By Killers thumb


  • From a teenager who confessed to a double murder, to a serial killer who called 911
  • many times.
  • Today, Fact Faction looks at five killers disturbing calls to emergency services.
  • First up is the shocking confession made by 17 year-old Jake Evans who called 911
  • to report the murder of his mother and younger sister. In the call, which was made in 2012,
  • Jake explained in terrifying detail
  • how he killed both his mother and sister,
  • using a gun he had stolen from his grandfather and talked about his thoughts before and after the killings.
  • He explained that he was influenced by the horror film Halloween. He admired the killer in the film because he did not have any empathy.
  • Leading up to the incident, Evans had gotten angry at his 15 year old sister Mallory due to hearing her say something racist.
  • According to Evans, this made him despise his family, and as a result, he saw them as bullies and
  • racists in his full four-page confession jake also explains that he was planning on killing his grandparents who lived
  • Opposite his house as well as his older sister, but had second thoughts after the murders
  • In 2015 Evans was sentenced to 45 years in prison
  • Next up is Brian Sweatt at the age of 27 he committed mass murder in Greenwood County, South Carolina
  • his victims ranged from the ages of 9 to 51 years old
  • among the victims were Chandra Fields the mother of sweats baby daughter both of her parents and
  • two of Chandra's nephews it is believed that Sweatt had broken in and waited for the victims in their home while they were out and
  • Then took them hostage as soon as they returned he bound them with duct tape and then shot the majority of them he then called
  • 911. And calmly told the operator that he was about to commit suicide
  • And that he was extremely stressed he also told him that he had a weapon in hand
  • Before the tragedy took place Sweatt wrote many Facebook posts stating how angry he was with Chandra as according to him
  • Chandra was stopping him from seeing his daughter
  • Fortunately there were some lives that Sweatt spared on the day of the massacre
  • One of whom was his daughter who he told to get out of the house as well as four other children
  • the children ran to a neighbor's house and the neighbor also called 911
  • Sweatt had a long history of violence and had previously been charged with assault. On the day he decided to take many people's lives,
  • He was actually due in court for a burglary charge and there was a possibility of him going to prison for 30 years
  • after shooting the five family members Sweatt turned the gun on himself
  • Dale Cregan was well known in his hometown of Manchester as a hard man and was a notorious drug dealer
  • Making up to 20,000 pounds a week
  • He enjoyed traveling and would always fly business class even though he officially classed himself as a plasterer
  • While in thailand Cregan lost his left eye after getting into a fight
  • back in England in May 2012,
  • the 29 Year old got into another fight in a pub and ended up shooting and killing 23 year old Mark Short
  • During the incident Cregan also attempted to kill three other men
  • two and a half months later, Dale Cregan travelled to Mark Shorts 46 year old Father's house and
  • Murdered him in the same fashion before throwing a hand grenade at his body
  • after being on the run for some time on September 18 2012
  • Cregan murdered two female police officers by shooting them at least eight times each and throwing an m 75 hand grenade at them
  • In order to get the police to his house
  • He had made a hoax call to 999 and made up a story of an attempted Burglary.
  • On the phone Cregan provided the phone operator with in-depth detail about the criminal and told them where the supposed
  • Criminal had fled to and even made a joke
  • What is really disturbing about this phone conversation is how he calmly told the operator that he would be waiting for the police
  • Once the police officers arrived at the house in Greater Manchester Cregan opened the door and immediately began shooting at the officers
  • Who unfortunately did not have a chance to react. After the brutal murders, Cregan traveled to a local police station and handed himself in
  • He told them proudly that he was wanted by the police and then confessed to his awful crimes on June 13th 2013
  • Cregan was found guilty of four counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
  • On august 3rd 2010 Omar Thornton was called into his place of work at the hartford distributors in Manchester
  • Connecticut and was confronted with security camera footage which showed him stealing beer
  • The 34 year old was a delivery driver for the distributors and because of the theft was given the options of either
  • resigning from the company or being fired
  • Thornton decided to sign the resignation papers
  • shortly after the signing and without warning Thornton pulled out two semi-automatic
  • Pistols which he had been concealing in his bag and opened fire in a matter of minutes
  • He had murdered eight employees and seriously injured two others after the shooting was over
  • Omar locked himself in an office and called his mother and
  • Informed her of the massacre he also told her that he was about to take his own life he then called 911
  • And gave his reasons for the shooting here is the call
  • After the call ended Thornton took his own life by shooting himself in the head before police could get to him
  • His family and ex-girlfriend claimed that he had complained many times that he was being racially
  • Discriminated at work his Ex also claims that she saw a picture on his phone which showed racist graffiti
  • Inside the bathroom where he worked the company's president other
  • Employees and union officials are adamant that the racist claims are not true
  • The last killer on this list is probably the most infamous as he made numerous chilling phone calls over the span of two years
  • His phone calls to the authorities were so strange that he was nicknamed the Weepy Voiced Killer his name was Paul Michael Stefani
  • After each brutal crime he committed he would call the police in an emotional manner and confess
  • But would never give his name
  • It all started on New Year's Eve in
  • 1980 after he beat a female named Karen Potak so badly that she gained a brain trauma and was close to dying
  • The 21 year old was walking home from a New Year's party late at night in
  • Minneapolis when she was brutally attacked with a tire iron
  • Stefani then called 9-1-1 and informed the police where the woman was
  • Police found Karen and she was taken to the hospital with severe injuries, but survived the attack
  • Stefani's next Victim was 18 year old Kimberly Compton
  • Kimberly accepted a ride from Stefani in June 1981 after meeting him in a diner
  • using an ice pick Stefani stabbed the teenager 61 times and then once again called 911 and confessed
  • Two days later Stefani called back and apologized for the murder and claimed that he would turn himself in however
  • He never did eight days after killing Kimberly the weepy voice killer called
  • 911 and yet again
  • apologized
  • in 1982 Stefani murdered another woman
  • Cathleen Greening by drowning her in her bathtub
  • But this time did not call to confess the crime
  • Later that year Barbara Simons was stabbed over 100 times and her body was found in a Minneapolis river
  • two days later police received this call
  • Stefani's Final Victim was a 21 year old prostitute named Denise Williams
  • Stefani picked her up and took her to his apartment to have sex
  • After leaving the apartment instead of dropping the young woman back at the red-light district as he had promised
  • Stefani drove down a dark and secluded road and brutally attacked her with a screwdriver. He stabbed her multiple times
  • fortunately Denise was able to strike him in the head with a glass bottle and managed to get away
  • As a result Stefani was bleeding pretty badly. So he decided to call for medical help
  • Investigators recognized his voice and were able to link this call to the attack on Denise Williams and Stefani was arrested
  • investigators were then also able to link Stefani to the murder of Barbara Simons and in
  • 1983 he was given a 40-year sentence after many years in prison in
  • 1997 Paul Stefani confessed to all of his crimes and police were able to officially link him to the weepy voice killer calls
  • Paul Stefani died in prison in 1998 after suffering from skin cancer
  • Thanks for watching this video. If you have a suggestion for another video then please leave it in the comments below

Download subtitle


Music used: Myuu - Look Out
Check out his channel for more dark music like this!

Like FactFaction on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Thanks for Watching!

If you have a suggestion for a video, then please leave it in the comments, or send a direct message on here or through Facebook.