In this video I look at some common beignner table tennis mistakes.
- Holding the bat too tight
- Standing too close to the table
- Standing with right foot too far forward
- Big follow-through
- Reaching for balls
In the video I demonstrate the mistakes, explain why they need fixing and show you what you should do instead. So if you are a beginner player, this video is for you…
LOVE MY COACHING VIDEOS AND WANT MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS...
1) SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and learn awesome table tennis skills https://www.youtube.com/c/tomlodziak?sub_confirmation=1
2) MORE TABLE TENNIS TIPS: Read articles on technique, service, returning serves, tactics, match-play, mindset, training drills and more http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/blog/
3) BEGINNER COURSE: Learn all the basics skills you need to play and improve at table tennis http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/table-tennis-for-beginners/
4) EQUIPMENT ADVICE: The best rubbers, blades, bats, balls, tables and more https://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/table-tennis-equipment/
5) FREE NEWSLETTER: Sign up for my monthly table tennis newsletter: http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/newsletter/
6) SUPPORT ME FINANCIALLY: Sign up for membership of my YouTube channel. You financial support will help me create lots of new, fantastic table tennis videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqHc12tVGhzBtlMUq7MR7wA/join
7) CONNECT WITH ME