How does tipping work in Spain? What are tapas? What time to do shops open? What are the Spanish eating hours? Do Spaniards take siestas? I answer the top 10 Spain travel tips so you can explore Spain like a local!
1. WELCOME TO SPAIN REVEALED!
▶ Subscribe to see my latest videos! http://bit.ly/SubscribeJamesBlick
▶ Get my FREE GUIDE to my favourite tapas bars in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville & San Sebastian http://bit.ly/2REk5KV
2. EXPLORE SPAIN LIKE A LOCAL!
▶ Join a delicious food tour with my company Devour Tours http://bit.ly/2zsS2Wb
▶ Check out my favourite books about Spain http://amzn.to/2ng6ihk.
▶ Learn Spanish with this FREE trial from Rocket Languages http://bit.ly/2MM7btx
▶ I book my accommodation with Booking.com - it’s super fast and easy. Check it out here: https://booki.ng/2N4tVsh.
▶ Exclusive content on Instagram! http://bit.ly/2NDzXko
3. ABOUT THIS VID!
It was once said that "Spain is different." Well, it's no different from any other country, but like visiting any new country, when you don't know how the basic things work, it can be a challenge to get around and have a rich experience. So I decided to make a video which answers so many of the basic questions people have when they visit Spain. Here are some of the questions I answer:
- When do the shops open in Spain
- When do the tapas bars open in Spain
- When do the restaurants open in Spain
- What are tapas? How does tapas work?
- Do you tip in Spain?
- Do Spaniards take a siesta?
- Do people speak English in Spain?
- Is there bullfighting in Spain? Should I see a bullfight in Spain?
- How should I travel around Spain?
- How do people greet in Spain?
CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS I MENTION IN THIS VID
- What are tapas? 3 Secrets For Eating Tapas Like a Spaniard http://bit.ly/2KZnqoE
- Paella, sangria, churros: 5 Spanish Food Myths Busted! http://bit.ly/2KZnqoE
- And that article I mentioned about Spanish coffee: http://bit.ly/2J7sSkp
If you enjoyed the video, please do give it a and join our community of Spain lovers by subscribing! http://bit.ly/SubscribeJamesBlick
WHO IS JAMES BLICK?
Hola! I’m James Blick. Spain is my passion! Its food, its culture, its history and its people. And I get a massive kick out of sharing everything I’ve learned with visitors to this country. My mission? To help you have a true, rich and delicious experience in Spain! If that sounds like something you’re into, then I’d love you to subscribe and join this community of Spain Lovers! http://bit.ly/SubscribeJamesBlick
*Some of the links above may be affiliate links. This means that by buying a product via the link you are supporting my ability to keep creating videos. You don't pay any more money for the product, but I earn a small percentage that I use to make more videos. Thanks for your support!